Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Scaling

Finally, I had finished my first time scaling in my life. Before that, I had no courage to do the scaling because I was very worried and scared. I scared pain, but lucky Gromit been my side to support me. He always said its nothing pain, won’t worry…Indeed, it was nothing pain, thanks Doctor Lim for letting me no longer afraid of scaling. She suggested doing the scaling every six months once. And I think I will listen her advice.

Actually the purpose of scaling is to remove and eliminate the plaque, calculus and stain from the crown and root surfaces of teeth. If the stains still keep on the surface of teeth, our teeth will be damaged one day. So please do the annual check up on your teeth. Late always better than doing nothing.


A healthy teeth, brighter smile.

1 comment:

Gromit said...

mimi

good sharing, thanks your brave and trust :)

mimi